ODS Membership year is December 1, 2016 to November 30, 2017
- A group membership (GMO) in the USDF and the USDF monthly magazine “USDF Connection”.
- Region 9 Annual Omnibus-Detailed information on recognized shows throughout Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana.
- The on-line ODS newsletter which includes upcoming events statewide, dressage related articles, show results, news, information and advertisements, as well as news from the ODS board activities and meetings. The Internet web site provides late breaking news, forms, etc. at www.dressageoklahoma.org
- Optional membership in the local dressage chapter of your choice
- Statewide annual membership directory.
- ODS supported USEF/USDF recognized shows, ODS recognized schooling shows, clinics, and other educational events and programs.
- The Junior/Young Rider Program includes special activities for riders aged 21 or younger. (Age as of January 1st.)
- The ODS Awards program which recognizes outstanding achievements by
ODS members at the annual awards banquet. Horse registration is needed to participate in the horse/rider portion for the awards program. Additional information is available on the website.
ODS Members become USDF Group Members and receive the following benefits:
- Subscription to the monthly USDF “Connection” magazine
- Eligible to compete at USDF-recognized Competitions
- Eligible for USDF Rider Awards
- Eligible to earn USDF University credits
- Member-discount rates for USDF event
- ODS is a (GMO)Group Member Organization of View GM Benefits– Visit www.usdf.org for more information.
ODS Horse Registrations
In order to be able to compete for year end awards with ODS and/or your chapter, you must be a current member of ODS and their horse must be registered with ODS.
Visit this page –Private Area-Members Only for more sensitive information like Financials, New Members etc. You will need the password and can contact Jeanie for this at firstname.lastname@example.org —
Congratulations to our Spotlight Members!
Century Club Members-Established by The Dressage Foundation in 1996, the Century Club is to honor senior dressage riders and horses that are still actively riding and competing. In order to become a member, the ages of the rider and horse must add to 100 or more years!
|Nancy Litsch: 2014
||Joy Quinn: 2013
||Robert Mayne: 2011